Warm week to continue as temperatures could soar to 27C
- Credit: Archant
Tomorrow is set to be the hottest day of the week with blistering sunshine of up to 27Cexpected.
Consistent hot temperatures are set to continue throughout the week with consistent temperatures of around 25C predicted until Sunday when temperatures could hit 27C.
Forecasters at Weatherquest say west Norfolk will be the hottest area of the county throughout the week due to a south-easterly wind, making the north Norfolk coast the coolest place to be.
Adam Dury from the Norfolk-based forecaster said: "Norfolk is looking at the hottest temperatures being tomorrow at 25 degrees as a high temperature, but it may just reach 26 on Sunday.
"Generally the weekend is a bit warmer so basically tomorrow is the warmest of the working week and then it could get that degree or two warmer going into the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
"Somewhere in west Norfolk it could even reach 27 degrees."
- 1 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 2 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 More details on 350-home proposal revealed
- 5 Man banned from driving after 'aggressive' action on A47 causes multiple crashes
- 6 Calls for the revamp of a town's 'neglected' skatepark
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 Ex-students fundraising in memory of popular former PE teacher
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'