Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury and person cut from car after crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist has suffered a serious leg injury and a driver had to be cut out of a car following a crash on the B1172.
It happened at about 4pm on Wednesday, May 25, on London Road at the junction with Eleven Mile Lane, near Wymondham.
A motorcyclist was involved in a crash with a Honda car and later taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
He remains in hospital but his injury is not thought to be life-threatening.
The car driver was cut out of their vehicle by fire crews.
Appliances from Attleborough and Wymondham were at the scene.
Following the incident, the road was closed but it later reopened just after 5pm.
- 1 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Fast & Furious and Star Wars actor dines in Norfolk pub
- 4 New boss at historic Norfolk pub launches fresh menu and community events
- 5 Man accused of £3.5m whiskey theft due back in court
- 6 'It's frustrating' - Vandals damage medieval church's stained glass windows
- 7 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 8 Football club treasurer stole funds to pay for slimming pills
- 9 Former bank in town could become a Domino's takeaway
- 10 Pick your own beautiful bouquets in country park's new garden
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.