Air ambulance attends crash on the A11
- Credit: Google
A two-vehicle crash on the A11 in the Attleborough was attended by air ambulance yesterday evening.
The accident took place at 9pm on Tuesday at the roundabout between the Attleborough Bypass and London Road.
Eyewitnesses have said that a car involved was badly damaged and a van was on its side.
Five fire crews are attending the crash and an air ambulance arrived at the scene to assist. A man was transported by road to the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital for further assessment and care.
Drivers were advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic developed on the southbound lane, back to Hillsend Lane.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Former factory site to become a new church
- 3 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 7 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 8 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 9 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters