Man taken to hospital after van flips at A11 roundabout
- Credit: Simon Parkin
A man was taken to hospital after a van flipped over a roundabout following a crash on the A11.
Police were called to the scene at 8.50pm on Tuesday, September 22, after a white Vauxhall van crashed into the roundabout at Breckland Lodge, near Attleborough.
An air ambulance and two crews from the East of England Ambulance Service were in attendance.
A man was treated at the scene and was later taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with pelvic injuries.
Emergency services closed the southbound carriageway of the A11 following the crash, which was also attended by four fire crews.
The roundabout was damaged following the incident.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 5 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 6 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk