Popular tearoom re-opens under new management
- Credit: Archant
A popular tearoom which was forced to close last month has re-opened under new management.
Many Attleborough residents were saddened when The Courtyard Tearooms announced in March it would be permanently closing due to the ill health of owner Alyson Brett.
Today, however, a new era has begun at the Exchange Street business as Jenny Price, owner of Tall Orders in Dereham, takes the helm.
Ms Price said: 'It's been shut for so long I'm worried people will forget. We want to say we are still here.
'Things are not going to change much but I'm going to try and do a small menu until we all get used to everything.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Price's assistant manager is running Tall Orders while The Courtyard Tearooms gets back on its feet, after which Ms Price will split her time between the two establishments.
She said: 'I have wanted another one for so long. It's a lovely little tearooms in a lovely little town.'
- 1 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 5 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 6 Norwich teacher questions home secretary over Covid policy in schools
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 Council agrees u-turn on churchyard grass cutting
- 9 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 10 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge