Boy dresses as unicorn to make little sister smile on lockdown birthday
- Credit: Samantha Lennon
A Norfolk 14-year-old made his little sister's day when he surprised her with an inflatable unicorn outfit on her birthday.
Tamara Lennon, nine, from Wymondham, was upset that her grandparents and her friends couldn't visit on her birthday on Saturday, January 30.
So her mum Samantha and older brother Spencer hatched a plan – and shopped online for a couple of colourful costumes.
And so Tamara was surprised with a princess dress and her own crown. She was even more shocked to find her older brother dressed as a unicorn in her living room.
Mrs Lennon said: "We inflated him in the lounge and then brought her in. She was really surprised. They went round the block and then on the trampoline together. It made her day really special.
You may also want to watch:
"Normally Spencer wouldn't do it but but he was quite willing. He knew it had been a tough time for his sister with home school and everything."
Do you have a Wymondham story to make people smile in these tough times? Email email@example.com
- 1 Wymondham or Dusseldorf? Mark Strong on his Norfolk boarding school days
- 2 'Pregnancy seemed out of reach': Mum tells of struggle with endometriosis
- 3 Lotus' £1.7m hypercar made in Norfolk set for tour of Middle East
- 4 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 5 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Young people 'felt safe' returning to school
- 7 Most of Norfolk sees Covid cases half in a week
- 8 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 9 Weather warning as 60mph winds set to hit parts of Norfolk
- 10 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more