Fast & Furious and Star Wars actor dines in Norfolk pub
- Credit: The Bird in Hand
An actor famous for starring in the Fast & Furious and Star Wars franchises has been spotted dining at a pub in Norfolk.
Sung Kang visited the Bird In Hand in Wreningham on Tuesday, June 21, for a drink and a traditional British meal.
Alex Brake, co-owner of the pub, said the 50-year-old, who plays Han Lue in the Fast & Furious franchise, was "very friendly" and wanted to try his hand at pouring a pint of Guinness.
He said: "I believe he was visiting Lotus, I imagine doing something with the launch of their new Emira, which is bringing quite a few people to the area.
"He popped in for a traditional British meal while he was in the area and he was very friendly, he was happy to chat with everyone and take pictures.
"He even FaceTimed a few friends of people in the pub who were big Fast & Furious fans.
"We had him behind the bar because he wanted to have a go at pulling a pint of Guinness which he did very well.
"He came across as a really nice chap and was more than happy to give everyone what they wanted."
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 3 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 4 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 5 Man accused of £3.5m whiskey theft due back in court
- 6 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 8 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash
- 9 Pick your own beautiful bouquets in country park's new garden
- 10 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
It comes as the final episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi, which features Kang as Fifth Brother, airs on Disney Plus.