Norfolk man to take on four marathons in one month
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer from Norfolk will be taking on four marathons in a month to raise money for charity.
Stephen Jessop, 20, from Hethersett will be running a marathon every weekend throughout May to raise money for Brain Tumour Research.
The first run is on May 6 in Milton Keynes followed by the Halstead and Essex marathon on May 12.
Next is the Windermere Marathon in the Lake District before ending with a coastal run.
Mr Jessop said: 'My final run will take place on the May 25, this is my Norfolk coast run. I have created my own route being joined by family, friends and my clients on the route.
You may also want to watch:
'My mother was diagnosed with a brain in tumour in 2007 and thanks to the amazing work of the medical team at Addenbrooks hospital made a full recovery.
'However, many are not so fortunate and Brain Tumour Research are dedicated to finding a cure.'
- 1 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 5 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 6 Norwich teacher questions home secretary over Covid policy in schools
- 7 Council agrees u-turn on churchyard grass cutting
- 8 Date for museum's reopening 'pencilled in' after missing whole 2020 season
- 9 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 10 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home