Norfolk man to take on four marathons in one month
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer from Norfolk will be taking on four marathons in a month to raise money for charity.
Stephen Jessop, 20, from Hethersett will be running a marathon every weekend throughout May to raise money for Brain Tumour Research.
The first run is on May 6 in Milton Keynes followed by the Halstead and Essex marathon on May 12.
Next is the Windermere Marathon in the Lake District before ending with a coastal run.
Mr Jessop said: 'My final run will take place on the May 25, this is my Norfolk coast run. I have created my own route being joined by family, friends and my clients on the route.
You may also want to watch:
'My mother was diagnosed with a brain in tumour in 2007 and thanks to the amazing work of the medical team at Addenbrooks hospital made a full recovery.
'However, many are not so fortunate and Brain Tumour Research are dedicated to finding a cure.'
- 1 Primary pupils thrilled by book donation
- 2 Cattle farmers and butchers create super-local food chain
- 3 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 4 Cyclists set for 112-mile night ride in aid of 'always happy' Olivia, 7
- 5 Bakeaholics teen owner buys herself a whopping new kitchen
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould