Norfolk man to take on four marathons in one month
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer from Norfolk will be taking on four marathons in a month to raise money for charity.
Stephen Jessop, 20, from Hethersett will be running a marathon every weekend throughout May to raise money for Brain Tumour Research.
The first run is on May 6 in Milton Keynes followed by the Halstead and Essex marathon on May 12.
Next is the Windermere Marathon in the Lake District before ending with a coastal run.
Mr Jessop said: 'My final run will take place on the May 25, this is my Norfolk coast run. I have created my own route being joined by family, friends and my clients on the route.
You may also want to watch:
'My mother was diagnosed with a brain in tumour in 2007 and thanks to the amazing work of the medical team at Addenbrooks hospital made a full recovery.
'However, many are not so fortunate and Brain Tumour Research are dedicated to finding a cure.'
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 6 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 7 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 10 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide