Norfolk man to take on four marathons in one month
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer from Norfolk will be taking on four marathons in a month to raise money for charity.
Stephen Jessop, 20, from Hethersett will be running a marathon every weekend throughout May to raise money for Brain Tumour Research.
The first run is on May 6 in Milton Keynes followed by the Halstead and Essex marathon on May 12.
Next is the Windermere Marathon in the Lake District before ending with a coastal run.
Mr Jessop said: 'My final run will take place on the May 25, this is my Norfolk coast run. I have created my own route being joined by family, friends and my clients on the route.
You may also want to watch:
'My mother was diagnosed with a brain in tumour in 2007 and thanks to the amazing work of the medical team at Addenbrooks hospital made a full recovery.
'However, many are not so fortunate and Brain Tumour Research are dedicated to finding a cure.'
- 1 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 2 Anorexic woman calls for BMI to be scrapped in assessing need for help
- 3 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 4 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 5 Deaf sheepdog returns to work - after learning sign language
- 6 Man to be sentenced over Wymondham arson
- 7 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published