Rail crossing to be closed for roadworks
- Credit: Getty
A level crossing will be closed to traffic as part of five days of roadworks.
Maintenance work will begin from Monday, September 23 on improvements to Station Road at Spooner Row, between Wymondham and Attleborough.
A section of Station Road will be closed for a period of five days whilst the £14,000 work is carried out.
On Monday and Tuesday resurfacing of the junction with Bunwell Road will mean there is no access from Bunwell Road on to Station Road.
Then on Wednesday to Friday improvements to the pedestrian access near the level crossing at Spooner Row station means no vehicles will be permitted to travel across the railway track. The approach to the level crossing will have barriers in place.
You may also want to watch:
Signed diversion routes will be in place via Chapel Road, Suton Lane, B1172 London Road and Station Road.
Access to properties within the road closure will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12