South Norfolk on Show to return for ninth year this summer
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk on Show is returning for the ninth year this summer with a roster of activities for everyone to enjoy.
A mad science show, strong woman and live music is just some of the entertainment on offer at the council offices.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'The show is always a fantastic day, with families enjoying the very best of what the district has to offer.
'As well as some brilliant entertainment, great local food and the many stalls selling local products, people will also get a chance to chat to our staff and find out more about all our services.'
Glitter face painting, a table tennis challenge and a bouncy castle will also be at the Long Stratton office and visitors will have the change to make a commemorative poppy which will form part of a WWI installation.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 4 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 5 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 6 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure