Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough to hold recruitment day
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
A funeral home is opening its doors to potential candidates and offering some hands-on advice for those wanting a career change.
Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough is looking to find a new full-time funeral director to join its team.
The funeral home will be opening it doors from 10am and 2pm on Saturday, February 18.
Those attending the open day will be able to talk to current members of the Rosedale team about the roles available and also find out about potential training opportunities.
Anne Beckett-Allen, company director, said: 'Sometimes funeral directors come to the profession later in their working lives, perhaps as a second career, whilst others are keen to join straight from school.
You may also want to watch:
'We are in a unique position where we can provide full training within Rosedale, so the most important thing is that you have the right qualities – care, compassion and commitment.'
Got an Attleborough story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire