Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough to hold recruitment day
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
A funeral home is opening its doors to potential candidates and offering some hands-on advice for those wanting a career change.
Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough is looking to find a new full-time funeral director to join its team.
The funeral home will be opening it doors from 10am and 2pm on Saturday, February 18.
Those attending the open day will be able to talk to current members of the Rosedale team about the roles available and also find out about potential training opportunities.
Anne Beckett-Allen, company director, said: 'Sometimes funeral directors come to the profession later in their working lives, perhaps as a second career, whilst others are keen to join straight from school.
You may also want to watch:
'We are in a unique position where we can provide full training within Rosedale, so the most important thing is that you have the right qualities – care, compassion and commitment.'
Got an Attleborough story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk