Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough to hold recruitment day
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
A funeral home is opening its doors to potential candidates and offering some hands-on advice for those wanting a career change.
Rosedale Funeral Home in Attleborough is looking to find a new full-time funeral director to join its team.
The funeral home will be opening it doors from 10am and 2pm on Saturday, February 18.
Those attending the open day will be able to talk to current members of the Rosedale team about the roles available and also find out about potential training opportunities.
Anne Beckett-Allen, company director, said: 'Sometimes funeral directors come to the profession later in their working lives, perhaps as a second career, whilst others are keen to join straight from school.
You may also want to watch:
'We are in a unique position where we can provide full training within Rosedale, so the most important thing is that you have the right qualities – care, compassion and commitment.'
Got an Attleborough story? Email email@example.com
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Bagpiper lifts spirits for care home residents on Burns Night
- 3 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 4 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 8 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?