Road works cause closures and re-routing of traffic in Wymondham
- Credit: Norfolk County Council
Road works will begin in Wymondham on Tuesday August 15 causing closure of roads and re-routing of traffic.
Market Street to the roundabout at Briton Way will close from 8am until 4.30pm as repairs are carried out.
And on August 21 resurfacing of the carriageway will begin followed by lines being painted on the road.
The diversion route for the works is as follows: C701 Whitehorse Street, B1172 London Road / Harts Farm Road, B1135 Tuttles Lane East / West, C169 Melton Road, C700 Cock Street, Town Green and Middleton Street.
Norfolk County Council has requested residents to make arrangements for their vehicles to be parked at an alternative location during the closure periods.
You may also want to watch:
This will assist in ensuring the works are completed efficiently with minimal disruption.
The County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 2 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 6 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 9 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 10 A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash
The work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.