Road works cause closures and re-routing of traffic in Wymondham
- Credit: Norfolk County Council
Road works will begin in Wymondham on Tuesday August 15 causing closure of roads and re-routing of traffic.
Market Street to the roundabout at Briton Way will close from 8am until 4.30pm as repairs are carried out.
And on August 21 resurfacing of the carriageway will begin followed by lines being painted on the road.
The diversion route for the works is as follows: C701 Whitehorse Street, B1172 London Road / Harts Farm Road, B1135 Tuttles Lane East / West, C169 Melton Road, C700 Cock Street, Town Green and Middleton Street.
Norfolk County Council has requested residents to make arrangements for their vehicles to be parked at an alternative location during the closure periods.
You may also want to watch:
This will assist in ensuring the works are completed efficiently with minimal disruption.
The County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 7 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 8 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
The work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.