Road works cause closures and re-routing of traffic in Wymondham
- Credit: Norfolk County Council
Road works will begin in Wymondham on Tuesday August 15 causing closure of roads and re-routing of traffic.
Market Street to the roundabout at Briton Way will close from 8am until 4.30pm as repairs are carried out.
And on August 21 resurfacing of the carriageway will begin followed by lines being painted on the road.
The diversion route for the works is as follows: C701 Whitehorse Street, B1172 London Road / Harts Farm Road, B1135 Tuttles Lane East / West, C169 Melton Road, C700 Cock Street, Town Green and Middleton Street.
Norfolk County Council has requested residents to make arrangements for their vehicles to be parked at an alternative location during the closure periods.
You may also want to watch:
This will assist in ensuring the works are completed efficiently with minimal disruption.
The County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
The work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.