Road closed after crash on A11
Both carriageways of the A11 were closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a cyclist. The incident happened on the northbound carriageway at 2.30pm today.
The A11 was closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a car and a cyclist.
The incident happened on the northbound carriageway near the Breckland Lodge Hotel roundabout at 2.30pm. The 23-year-old male cyclist was flown to hospital by air ambulance and suffered a dislocated wrist and bleeding from the head. Police said his injuries were not life-threatening.
The road reopened within an hour.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 10 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards