Road closed after crash on A11
Both carriageways of the A11 were closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a cyclist. The incident happened on the northbound carriageway at 2.30pm today.
The A11 was closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a car and a cyclist.
The incident happened on the northbound carriageway near the Breckland Lodge Hotel roundabout at 2.30pm. The 23-year-old male cyclist was flown to hospital by air ambulance and suffered a dislocated wrist and bleeding from the head. Police said his injuries were not life-threatening.
The road reopened within an hour.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes