Road closed after crash on A11
Both carriageways of the A11 were closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a cyclist. The incident happened on the northbound carriageway at 2.30pm today.
The A11 was closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a car and a cyclist.
The incident happened on the northbound carriageway near the Breckland Lodge Hotel roundabout at 2.30pm. The 23-year-old male cyclist was flown to hospital by air ambulance and suffered a dislocated wrist and bleeding from the head. Police said his injuries were not life-threatening.
The road reopened within an hour.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?