Road closed after crash on A11
Both carriageways of the A11 were closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a cyclist. The incident happened on the northbound carriageway at 2.30pm today.
The A11 was closed at Attleborough this afternoon following an accident involving a car and a cyclist.
The incident happened on the northbound carriageway near the Breckland Lodge Hotel roundabout at 2.30pm. The 23-year-old male cyclist was flown to hospital by air ambulance and suffered a dislocated wrist and bleeding from the head. Police said his injuries were not life-threatening.
The road reopened within an hour.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 8 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed