Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 4 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 8 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school
- 9 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show