Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 2 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 3 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 6 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 9 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 10 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison