Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 New Co-op branch opening its doors in Wymondham
- 3 The fight is on to save a Norfolk village's Post Office
- 4 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 5 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into ditch
- 8 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 9 Trust visited four times by Ofsted during pandemic celebrates verdict
- 10 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe