Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 3 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 4 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 5 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 8 Volunteers plant 1,000 trees at natural beauty spot
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding