Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown