Roadworks set close Wymondham junction for two days postponed
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks which were set to closed a junction in the centre of Wymondham for two days have been postponed for second time.
The resurfacing work which would have seen the junction of Bridewell Street, Avenue Road and Norwich Road closed to traffic for two days was due to start on Sunday.
But due to the weather forecast which includes heavy rain on Sunday, the work has been called off.
It is the second time the work has been postponed due to poor weather.
In a statement Norfolk Country Council said the work would now be carried out at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A new date for the work is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12