Residents invited to have their say on how to promote an new tourism app
- Credit: Archant © 2008
South Norfolk Council is encouraging residents to have their say on how an innovative tourism app should be promoted.
Launching in Wymondham this summer, the new Digital Heritage Trail, will take visitors on an interactive tour of the historic market town, showcasing landmarks and revealing the town's history.
It is hoped the interactive trail will help attract thousands of visitors to the town.
But before the app goes live later this year South Norfolk Council are appealing to the public to help them decide how best to promote the app on social media and other platforms.
The free app will be available to download from mobile app stores and will also give users details of local businesses, car park sites, places to eat and drink, nearby attractions and links to other websites
You may also want to watch:
Residents are being invited to fill out a survey at: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/digitalheritage/
- 1 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
- 10 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'