Residents invited to have their say on how to promote an new tourism app
- Credit: Archant © 2008
South Norfolk Council is encouraging residents to have their say on how an innovative tourism app should be promoted.
Launching in Wymondham this summer, the new Digital Heritage Trail, will take visitors on an interactive tour of the historic market town, showcasing landmarks and revealing the town's history.
It is hoped the interactive trail will help attract thousands of visitors to the town.
But before the app goes live later this year South Norfolk Council are appealing to the public to help them decide how best to promote the app on social media and other platforms.
The free app will be available to download from mobile app stores and will also give users details of local businesses, car park sites, places to eat and drink, nearby attractions and links to other websites
You may also want to watch:
Residents are being invited to fill out a survey at: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/digitalheritage/
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 3 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history