Residents invited to have their say on how to promote an new tourism app
- Credit: Archant © 2008
South Norfolk Council is encouraging residents to have their say on how an innovative tourism app should be promoted.
Launching in Wymondham this summer, the new Digital Heritage Trail, will take visitors on an interactive tour of the historic market town, showcasing landmarks and revealing the town's history.
It is hoped the interactive trail will help attract thousands of visitors to the town.
But before the app goes live later this year South Norfolk Council are appealing to the public to help them decide how best to promote the app on social media and other platforms.
The free app will be available to download from mobile app stores and will also give users details of local businesses, car park sites, places to eat and drink, nearby attractions and links to other websites
You may also want to watch:
Residents are being invited to fill out a survey at: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/digitalheritage/
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary