Hethersett 'princess' Eva, 4, completes lockdown walking challenge
- Credit: Hannah Harrison
An amazing four-year-old has completed her 28-day walking challenge which saw her brighten up the streets of Hethersett and raise more than £1,000 for a good cause.
Eva Harrison exceeded her 28 miles in 28 days target, walking a total of 34 miles while not taking a single day off after beginning on Monday, January 11.
Accompanied by mum Hannah, Eva took on high winds, rain and snow to complete her challenge – all while dressed in a selection of her favourite princess outfits.
"To say I'm proud would be an understatement," Mrs Harrison said.
"She's fallen over, had tantrums, gone to see her school friends who gave her a round of applause.
"She's been stopped in the street by people telling her they like her dress and giving her money. People have waved, beeped and shouted words of encouragement.
"Thank you to everyone who has contributed in any way."
The fundraiser remains open, collecting money for Anon Street Team Norwich. To donate, visit www.gofundme.com/f/28rq1etd6o
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Two men suffer life-changing injuries in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 5 Decision delayed on changes at South Norfolk equestrian centre
- 6 Air ambulance called to crash at Old Buckenham
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 New rules introduced today in bid to stop Omicron spread
- 9 How Attleborough's 4,000 homes scheme is being speeded up
- 10 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough