Ofsted praise for Attleborough school
Ofsted inspectors have paid tribute to an Attleborough school with 'inspirational leadership' and some 'outstanding features'.Attleborough Infant School on Norwich Road was given a 'good' overall grade by inspectors, who said it had thrived despite 'considerable staffing disruption over the last three years'.
Ofsted inspectors have paid tribute to an Attleborough school with 'inspirational leadership' and some 'outstanding features'.
Attleborough Infant School on Norwich Road was given a 'good' overall grade by inspectors, who said it had thrived despite 'considerable staffing disruption over the last three years'.
The 261-pupil school, led by headteacher Gill Howard, was inspected on April 28 and 29.
In their report, inspectors said: 'The headteacher has galvanised the entire school community to become an effective team which strives to improve all aspects of pupils' personal development and their learning.
'Behaviour is exemplary throughout the school. Pupils absolutely love coming to school, so that their attendance has risen significantly.
'Relationships are outstanding. Pupils are extremely polite, get on well with each other and are very accepting of and thoughtful towards those who are less fortunate or different from themselves.'
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 3 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 4 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 5 Wymondham teen wins silver medal at Archery World Cup
- 6 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 7 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 8 Football club treasurer stole funds to pay for slimming pills
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash
The report also praised the 'consistently effective teaching', plus the 'outstanding quality of care, guidance and support' offered to pupils and their families.
To read the report, visit www.ofsted.gov.uk.