Ofsted praise for Attleborough school
Ofsted inspectors have paid tribute to an Attleborough school with 'inspirational leadership' and some 'outstanding features'.Attleborough Infant School on Norwich Road was given a 'good' overall grade by inspectors, who said it had thrived despite 'considerable staffing disruption over the last three years'.
Ofsted inspectors have paid tribute to an Attleborough school with 'inspirational leadership' and some 'outstanding features'.
Attleborough Infant School on Norwich Road was given a 'good' overall grade by inspectors, who said it had thrived despite 'considerable staffing disruption over the last three years'.
The 261-pupil school, led by headteacher Gill Howard, was inspected on April 28 and 29.
In their report, inspectors said: 'The headteacher has galvanised the entire school community to become an effective team which strives to improve all aspects of pupils' personal development and their learning.
You may also want to watch:
'Behaviour is exemplary throughout the school. Pupils absolutely love coming to school, so that their attendance has risen significantly.
'Relationships are outstanding. Pupils are extremely polite, get on well with each other and are very accepting of and thoughtful towards those who are less fortunate or different from themselves.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 5 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 Car dealership next to doctor's surgery given go-ahead
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
The report also praised the 'consistently effective teaching', plus the 'outstanding quality of care, guidance and support' offered to pupils and their families.
To read the report, visit www.ofsted.gov.uk.