Nursery wows Ofsted inspectors
An outstanding nursery school has wowed Ofsted inspectors and earned itself top grades.Hall Farm Nursery School in Hargham was inspected on July 3 and awarded grade 1, or outstanding, in every section of the report.
An outstanding nursery school has wowed Ofsted inspectors and earned itself top grades.
Hall Farm Nursery School in Hargham was inspected on July 3 and awarded grade 1, or outstanding, in every section of the report.
'We work very well together as a team and we pride ourselves on providing the best child care we can,' said Rachel Skipp, manager of the school.
'Were all very keen to do the best job possible.'
You may also want to watch:
There are 30 staff who work with the children, aged from three months to five years old, as well as six ancillary employees.
Only 90 children can attend the school at any one time, but it has more than twice that many on its books.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 5 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 10 Car dealership next to doctor's surgery given go-ahead
'We had outstanding across the board, which doesn't happen very often at all. We will certainly get very busy after a report like this,' said Rachel.
The school opened in 1993 and is based in a converted farmhouse and other buildings.
'Children are safe and secure at all times and benefit from the idyllic rural situation of the nursery,' said the Ofsted report.
'Partnerships with parents, local schools and other professionals are exemplary and contribute significantly to ensuring the needs of all children are exceptionally well met.'