Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- Credit: Kirsty Smith
A gym group is set to host its latest fundraiser for a Mattishall four-year-old who needs a life-changing operation.
NR Health and Fitness Club's gym in Watton will hold a charity day in support of Logan Gostling on Saturday, September 18.
The festivities, taking place from 3pm to 6pm, will include a barbecue, bouncy castle, bake sale and raffles.
Gym members can also get their own back on staff with wet sponge-throwing, while workers will be taking part in an eight-hour spinathon.
Logan, from Mattishall, has cerebral palsy and his family are trying to raise £60,000 for selective dorsal rhizotomy surgery and subsequent physiotherapy.
The procedure will hopefully allow him to walk unaided in the future.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Gostling, owner of NR and Logan's uncle, has already organised events at his gyms in Attleborough, Wymondham and Dereham.
Elsewhere, the Rose of India restaurant in Attleborough has raised more than £2,200 towards Logan's surgery with the help of customers and other local businesses.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 6 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 7 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 8 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 9 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters