NR F1 Podcast: 2018 Season Review – Let’s hear it for the band
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a breeding ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – reviews the 2018 Formula 1 season.
What a year for F1! Don't remember? Let's us jog your minds or possibly join you in your amnesia.
Edition 237 of The NR F1 Podcast wraps up another Formula 1 year in traditional style – with our season review pod, more pod members than is advisable, eating an actual meal at The Rushcutters and reminiscing about all that was good (and not) during 2018.
Michael Bailey leads the crew with Kyle Cumbers, Richard Baxter, Steve Rust, Callum Springall, Alessandro Esa Fumagalli, Stewart Muller and Nathan Tuck all in attendance and tucking into the F1 memories and debate – including their 2018 awards and the final standings in The NR F1 Prediction League.
The crew also take a little look ahead to 2019 and wonder if F1 fantasy league is really worth it.
It's been a cracking year so a big thank you to everyone who has listened, got involved and been in touch throughout our seventh year of F1 podcast chatter – and here's to doing it all again in 2019!
And if you want to hear more from where this came from, just scoot over to The NR F1 Podcast on Patreon for all the details.
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest F1 action out across the world.
- 1 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 4 Wymondham teen wins silver medal at Archery World Cup
- 5 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 6 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 7 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 8 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 9 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash
- 10 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert, George Russell and more, Norfolk knows Formula 1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
This is the podcast's seventh season of action and has previously reviewed the British Grand Prix from the start-finish straight at Silverstone, interviewed Norwich City sporting director and F1 fan Stuart Webber and chewed the F1 cud with former BBC F1 host Jake Humphrey.
You can subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on iTunes, subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on audioboom or get the latest NR F1 Podcast editions on your podcast player of choice – to make sure you catch every edition as soon as it is released.