Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- Credit: Norfolk Special Constabulary
Emergency services were called to help after a 4x4 rolled onto its roof and came to rest in a field.
Officers from the Norfolk Special Constabulary were called to the scene after the crash on Friday night in Weeting, near Thetford.
Fortunately, the man driving the vehicle managed to escape with only minor injuries.
Later in their shift, the same officers were called to help ambulance staff treat a woman who had collapsed in Thetford.
Emergency services gave the woman CPR for 40 minutes before she was taken to hospital.
They were then were called to a fight in the town centre and arrested a woman for assaulting two emergency workers while under the influence of alcohol.
- 1 Revealed: Which Norfolk libraries are reopening next week
- 2 Extension to Highways England depot 'essential' for A11 upkeep
- 3 Airshow returns with top-flight line-up
- 4 Twice weekly tests for coronavirus: What you need to know
- 5 ‘How could this happen?’ Daughter finds mum with fractures in support home
- 6 Poultry firm begins £5m expansion after pandemic accelerates demand
- 7 Controversial council seeks new clerk - on salary up to £40k
- 8 'Helping the masses' - Norfolk figureheads urge public to get jab
- 9 Town verge set to be transformed into car dealership
- 10 'The thought of Boris clapping disgusts me' - senior nurse slams 1pc rise