Freemasons raising charity money at family fun day
- Credit: SENT IN BY RICHARD PRYOR
Weekend family fun at a sports hub will raise money for good causes.
The Norfolk Freemasons Family Fun Day is taking place on Sunday, July 8 at Wymondham Rugby Club, on Tuttles Lane.
It runs from 11am until 5pm and all profits will go to Norfolk charities.
There will be around 50 stalls at the event.
Entertainment will include games, a rodeo, Sumo suits, archery, martial arts, classic cars, music, clowns, Punch and Judy, food, drink and a licensed bar.
You may also want to watch:
Each Freemason lodge will have a stall which will raise money for a local charity.
Freemasonry in Norfolk started 275 years ago with the formation of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Norfolk.
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 10 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
There are now 76 separate Freemason groups, known as lodges, across the county which raise money for the community.
Last year's family fun day raised more than £20,000 for good causes. Visit https://norfolkfreemasons.org