Freemasons raising charity money at family fun day
- Credit: SENT IN BY RICHARD PRYOR
Weekend family fun at a sports hub will raise money for good causes.
The Norfolk Freemasons Family Fun Day is taking place on Sunday, July 8 at Wymondham Rugby Club, on Tuttles Lane.
It runs from 11am until 5pm and all profits will go to Norfolk charities.
There will be around 50 stalls at the event.
Entertainment will include games, a rodeo, Sumo suits, archery, martial arts, classic cars, music, clowns, Punch and Judy, food, drink and a licensed bar.
Each Freemason lodge will have a stall which will raise money for a local charity.
Freemasonry in Norfolk started 275 years ago with the formation of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Norfolk.
- 1 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 4 Tractor being used for A11 roadworks had faulty brakes
- 5 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 6 Drivers facing long delays as A11 roadworks continue
- 7 A11 bus service diverted as ongoing roadworks cause severe delays
- 8 Take a look as former Norwich City footballer tours site of 15 new homes
- 9 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 10 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
There are now 76 separate Freemason groups, known as lodges, across the county which raise money for the community.
Last year's family fun day raised more than £20,000 for good causes. Visit https://norfolkfreemasons.org