Freemasons raising charity money at family fun day
- Credit: SENT IN BY RICHARD PRYOR
Weekend family fun at a sports hub will raise money for good causes.
The Norfolk Freemasons Family Fun Day is taking place on Sunday, July 8 at Wymondham Rugby Club, on Tuttles Lane.
It runs from 11am until 5pm and all profits will go to Norfolk charities.
There will be around 50 stalls at the event.
Entertainment will include games, a rodeo, Sumo suits, archery, martial arts, classic cars, music, clowns, Punch and Judy, food, drink and a licensed bar.
You may also want to watch:
Each Freemason lodge will have a stall which will raise money for a local charity.
Freemasonry in Norfolk started 275 years ago with the formation of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Norfolk.
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 3 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
There are now 76 separate Freemason groups, known as lodges, across the county which raise money for the community.
Last year's family fun day raised more than £20,000 for good causes. Visit https://norfolkfreemasons.org