Freemasons raising charity money at family fun day
- Credit: SENT IN BY RICHARD PRYOR
Weekend family fun at a sports hub will raise money for good causes.
The Norfolk Freemasons Family Fun Day is taking place on Sunday, July 8 at Wymondham Rugby Club, on Tuttles Lane.
It runs from 11am until 5pm and all profits will go to Norfolk charities.
There will be around 50 stalls at the event.
Entertainment will include games, a rodeo, Sumo suits, archery, martial arts, classic cars, music, clowns, Punch and Judy, food, drink and a licensed bar.
You may also want to watch:
Each Freemason lodge will have a stall which will raise money for a local charity.
Freemasonry in Norfolk started 275 years ago with the formation of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Norfolk.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 7 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 8 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
There are now 76 separate Freemason groups, known as lodges, across the county which raise money for the community.
Last year's family fun day raised more than £20,000 for good causes. Visit https://norfolkfreemasons.org