Freemasons raising charity money at family fun day
- Credit: SENT IN BY RICHARD PRYOR
Weekend family fun at a sports hub will raise money for good causes.
The Norfolk Freemasons Family Fun Day is taking place on Sunday, July 8 at Wymondham Rugby Club, on Tuttles Lane.
It runs from 11am until 5pm and all profits will go to Norfolk charities.
There will be around 50 stalls at the event.
Entertainment will include games, a rodeo, Sumo suits, archery, martial arts, classic cars, music, clowns, Punch and Judy, food, drink and a licensed bar.
You may also want to watch:
Each Freemason lodge will have a stall which will raise money for a local charity.
Freemasonry in Norfolk started 275 years ago with the formation of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Norfolk.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
There are now 76 separate Freemason groups, known as lodges, across the county which raise money for the community.
Last year's family fun day raised more than £20,000 for good causes. Visit https://norfolkfreemasons.org