Financial boost for cricket base after accountancy firm sponsors club
- Credit: SENT IN BY ANDY NEWMAN ASSOCIATES
A cricket club supported by volunteers has received a financial boost.
Ketteringham Hall Cricket Club, between Norwich and Wymondham, has a new sponsor - accountancy firm Lovewell Blake.
The sports club was formed in the 1990s.
In the early 2000s a new pitch was created out of an overgrown field in the grounds of Ketteringham Hall, thanks to volunteers.
The first game on the new pitch was played in 2006.
You may also want to watch:
Announcing the sponsorship, Lovewell Blake partner Simon Watson said: 'We are delighted to be supporting the club, which is part of our wider support for the game.'
Club member Ben Gibbins, who works at Lovewell Blake, said: 'Our cricket club relies on the hard work and dedication of our members and other volunteers, and this sponsorship will help ensure the longevity of the club and allow us to continue work on improving the quality of the pitch.'
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 10 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year