Financial boost for cricket base after accountancy firm sponsors club
- Credit: SENT IN BY ANDY NEWMAN ASSOCIATES
A cricket club supported by volunteers has received a financial boost.
Ketteringham Hall Cricket Club, between Norwich and Wymondham, has a new sponsor - accountancy firm Lovewell Blake.
The sports club was formed in the 1990s.
In the early 2000s a new pitch was created out of an overgrown field in the grounds of Ketteringham Hall, thanks to volunteers.
The first game on the new pitch was played in 2006.
You may also want to watch:
Announcing the sponsorship, Lovewell Blake partner Simon Watson said: 'We are delighted to be supporting the club, which is part of our wider support for the game.'
Club member Ben Gibbins, who works at Lovewell Blake, said: 'Our cricket club relies on the hard work and dedication of our members and other volunteers, and this sponsorship will help ensure the longevity of the club and allow us to continue work on improving the quality of the pitch.'
- 1 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
- 4 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 5 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 6 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 7 How are Norfolk donkeys helping to spark joy across the county?
- 8 Met Office to appeal over refusal of 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar tower
- 9 Take a trip down memory lane to Wymondham College in the 1960s
- 10 A11 closed after lorry crashes into central reservation