New spa experience coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk Council has teamed up with the Imagine Spa Company to create a spa and treatment experience at Wymondham Leisure Centre.
From Thursday, June 28 June spa goers can enjoy a full range of beauty treatments and unwind and relax on the heated loungers in the thermal suite, a sauna and salt experience or try the ice feature and drench shower.
Councillor Yvonne Bendle said: 'The new Spa is a great addition to Wymondham Leisure Centre.
'It's the perfect place to visit before or after your workout or celebrate a special occasion.'
Dave Courteen managing director for Imagine Spa said: 'The spa environment is one of tranquillity and one we hope visitors will enjoy, especially those who are bringing children to do activities and want to enjoy a bit of 'me time'.'
You may also want to watch:
The spa is offering 20pc off all treatments during July and August, with bookings being taken from Wednesday, June 27.
For more information go to www.imaginespa.co.uk/wymondham
- 1 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 2 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 3 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 4 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 5 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 6 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Lotus Cars ‘larger than life’ designer dies aged 76
- 9 Daily coronavirus cases in Norfolk soar again
- 10 Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash which closed A11 for several hours