New performing arts school at Wymondham
A new performing arts school is being launched at Wymondham this week. Following on from a successful summer camp season at Robert Kett Junior School, the All Children's Theatre School is opening out with a full programme, starting on October 4.
A new performing arts school is being launched at Wymondham this week.
Following on from a successful summer camp season at Robert Kett Junior School, the All Children's Theatre School is opening out with a full programme, starting on October 4. Classes will be held at the venue on Saturday mornings from 10am to 1pm, the first term running until December 13 inclusive. The terms will then run until July.
The theatre's founders, Derek and Grace Richards, won awards in North America with their part-time performing arts school, and for many years both performed in West End productions as well as in New York and Los Angeles.
Their mission is to “reach, teach and inspire children, and to provide the highest quality education in the performing arts”. Their main programme is for children aged 7-17years, and they will be coaching youngsters in the three core disciplines - acting, dancing and singing.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Richards said: “All Children's Theatre School's first location will be at Robert Kett Junior School on Hewitts Lane, Wymondham. Once the school is established in Wymondham we will then be looking to open in further locations in Norfolk and around the country.
For more information or to register, call 07514 022128, or demail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 5 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga