New library for Mulbarton school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at a South Norfolk school were greeted with a brand new library when they returned to school after the weekend.
The Parent Teachers' Association at Mulbarton Infant School, on the Common, helped the school fund the new facility to provide a range of fiction and non-fiction books for the students.
After books were put in place over Saturday and Sunday, pupils were met with the surprise - causing some excited reactions, according to headteacher Bev Theobald.
She added: 'We are very grateful to the parents and PTA for helping us provide this excellent space for the children.
'The children are already making good use of the books.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown