New library for Mulbarton school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at a South Norfolk school were greeted with a brand new library when they returned to school after the weekend.
The Parent Teachers' Association at Mulbarton Infant School, on the Common, helped the school fund the new facility to provide a range of fiction and non-fiction books for the students.
After books were put in place over Saturday and Sunday, pupils were met with the surprise - causing some excited reactions, according to headteacher Bev Theobald.
She added: 'We are very grateful to the parents and PTA for helping us provide this excellent space for the children.
'The children are already making good use of the books.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire