New library for Mulbarton school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at a South Norfolk school were greeted with a brand new library when they returned to school after the weekend.
The Parent Teachers' Association at Mulbarton Infant School, on the Common, helped the school fund the new facility to provide a range of fiction and non-fiction books for the students.
After books were put in place over Saturday and Sunday, pupils were met with the surprise - causing some excited reactions, according to headteacher Bev Theobald.
She added: 'We are very grateful to the parents and PTA for helping us provide this excellent space for the children.
'The children are already making good use of the books.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact email@example.com
- 1 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school