New library for Mulbarton school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at a South Norfolk school were greeted with a brand new library when they returned to school after the weekend.
The Parent Teachers' Association at Mulbarton Infant School, on the Common, helped the school fund the new facility to provide a range of fiction and non-fiction books for the students.
After books were put in place over Saturday and Sunday, pupils were met with the surprise - causing some excited reactions, according to headteacher Bev Theobald.
She added: 'We are very grateful to the parents and PTA for helping us provide this excellent space for the children.
'The children are already making good use of the books.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact email@example.com
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 3 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 4 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 5 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 6 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 9 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 10 ‘Lack of discipline’: Leader hits out after town’s huge Covid surge