Police warning as motorcyclist clocked doing 115mph on A11
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Officers have warned motorists to keep the racing on the track after a motorcyclist was caught going up to 115mph on the A11.
A marked police car followed the rider on the A11 at Attleborough at about 8.45am on Sunday with speed checks captured between 100mph and 115mph.
The rider was stopped and reported.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We're out, as usual, in marked and unmarked vehicles all today and encourage safe driving and riding reminding people about the Fatal 4.
"Please leave the speeds to the track and the British Superbike riders who are at Snetterton this weekend."
You may also want to watch:
The Fatal 4 are the four biggest dangers that lead to crashes resulting in injury - inappropriate speed, using a mobile phone while driving, using a mobile phone while driving and not wearing a seatbelt.
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12