Police warning as motorcyclist clocked doing 115mph on A11
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Officers have warned motorists to keep the racing on the track after a motorcyclist was caught going up to 115mph on the A11.
A marked police car followed the rider on the A11 at Attleborough at about 8.45am on Sunday with speed checks captured between 100mph and 115mph.
The rider was stopped and reported.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We're out, as usual, in marked and unmarked vehicles all today and encourage safe driving and riding reminding people about the Fatal 4.
"Please leave the speeds to the track and the British Superbike riders who are at Snetterton this weekend."
You may also want to watch:
The Fatal 4 are the four biggest dangers that lead to crashes resulting in injury - inappropriate speed, using a mobile phone while driving, using a mobile phone while driving and not wearing a seatbelt.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- 3 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 4 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 5 Families chuffed as heritage railway offers free fares for children
- 6 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 7 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school
- 8 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 9 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed