Police warning as motorcyclist clocked doing 115mph on A11
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Officers have warned motorists to keep the racing on the track after a motorcyclist was caught going up to 115mph on the A11.
A marked police car followed the rider on the A11 at Attleborough at about 8.45am on Sunday with speed checks captured between 100mph and 115mph.
The rider was stopped and reported.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We're out, as usual, in marked and unmarked vehicles all today and encourage safe driving and riding reminding people about the Fatal 4.
"Please leave the speeds to the track and the British Superbike riders who are at Snetterton this weekend."
You may also want to watch:
The Fatal 4 are the four biggest dangers that lead to crashes resulting in injury - inappropriate speed, using a mobile phone while driving, using a mobile phone while driving and not wearing a seatbelt.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 4 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school
- 10 Heritage bus event returns after year away