Police warning as motorcyclist clocked doing 115mph on A11
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Officers have warned motorists to keep the racing on the track after a motorcyclist was caught going up to 115mph on the A11.
A marked police car followed the rider on the A11 at Attleborough at about 8.45am on Sunday with speed checks captured between 100mph and 115mph.
The rider was stopped and reported.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We're out, as usual, in marked and unmarked vehicles all today and encourage safe driving and riding reminding people about the Fatal 4.
"Please leave the speeds to the track and the British Superbike riders who are at Snetterton this weekend."
You may also want to watch:
The Fatal 4 are the four biggest dangers that lead to crashes resulting in injury - inappropriate speed, using a mobile phone while driving, using a mobile phone while driving and not wearing a seatbelt.
- 1 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 5 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 6 Norwich teacher questions home secretary over Covid policy in schools
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Date for museum's reopening 'pencilled in' after missing whole 2020 season