Pantomime marks Norfolk amateur dramatics society’s 40th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk amateur dramatics society is kicking off its 40th birthday year with a pantomime performance.
Old Buckenham Players was established in 1978 and they will begin their celebratory year with a production of fable-based show, Mother Goose.
Audiences are invited to join Dame Mother Goose on a journey to discover right from wrong whilst meeting an eclectic mix of characters and singing and dancing along the way.
Performances are being held at Old Buckenham Village Hall and start at 7.30pm on Thursday 18, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 of January, with an additional matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
There will also be a raffle, choc ices and a bar serving a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 for under 16s and are available on 01953 851946 or in person from Old Buckenham Village Stores or Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 3 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 7 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 8 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 9 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 10 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom