Pantomime marks Norfolk amateur dramatics society’s 40th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk amateur dramatics society is kicking off its 40th birthday year with a pantomime performance.
Old Buckenham Players was established in 1978 and they will begin their celebratory year with a production of fable-based show, Mother Goose.
Audiences are invited to join Dame Mother Goose on a journey to discover right from wrong whilst meeting an eclectic mix of characters and singing and dancing along the way.
Performances are being held at Old Buckenham Village Hall and start at 7.30pm on Thursday 18, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 of January, with an additional matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
There will also be a raffle, choc ices and a bar serving a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 for under 16s and are available on 01953 851946 or in person from Old Buckenham Village Stores or Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough.
- 1 Café reopens with dog-friendly menu in Wymondham
- 2 Property spotlight: Inside six-bed Grade II listed home for sale for £695k
- 3 Hughes Electrical to close its Wymondham branch
- 4 Chef nominated for best wedding caterer of the year in the UK
- 5 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 6 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into ditch
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 New Co-op branch opening its doors in Wymondham
- 9 Delays and road partially blocked after crash near Wymondham
- 10 A11 reopened after two-vehicle crash