Pantomime marks Norfolk amateur dramatics society’s 40th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk amateur dramatics society is kicking off its 40th birthday year with a pantomime performance.
Old Buckenham Players was established in 1978 and they will begin their celebratory year with a production of fable-based show, Mother Goose.
Audiences are invited to join Dame Mother Goose on a journey to discover right from wrong whilst meeting an eclectic mix of characters and singing and dancing along the way.
Performances are being held at Old Buckenham Village Hall and start at 7.30pm on Thursday 18, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 of January, with an additional matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
There will also be a raffle, choc ices and a bar serving a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 for under 16s and are available on 01953 851946 or in person from Old Buckenham Village Stores or Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough.
- 1 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 £4.8m funding to tackle scourge of drugs in Norwich
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 8 'We won't throw away masks or anti-bac': Couple book post-vaccine holiday
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk