Pantomime marks Norfolk amateur dramatics society’s 40th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk amateur dramatics society is kicking off its 40th birthday year with a pantomime performance.
Old Buckenham Players was established in 1978 and they will begin their celebratory year with a production of fable-based show, Mother Goose.
Audiences are invited to join Dame Mother Goose on a journey to discover right from wrong whilst meeting an eclectic mix of characters and singing and dancing along the way.
Performances are being held at Old Buckenham Village Hall and start at 7.30pm on Thursday 18, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 of January, with an additional matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
There will also be a raffle, choc ices and a bar serving a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 for under 16s and are available on 01953 851946 or in person from Old Buckenham Village Stores or Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough.
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Carrot gold: Maverick painter swaps screwdriver for vegetable