Pantomime marks Norfolk amateur dramatics society’s 40th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk amateur dramatics society is kicking off its 40th birthday year with a pantomime performance.
Old Buckenham Players was established in 1978 and they will begin their celebratory year with a production of fable-based show, Mother Goose.
Audiences are invited to join Dame Mother Goose on a journey to discover right from wrong whilst meeting an eclectic mix of characters and singing and dancing along the way.
Performances are being held at Old Buckenham Village Hall and start at 7.30pm on Thursday 18, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 of January, with an additional matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
There will also be a raffle, choc ices and a bar serving a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 for under 16s and are available on 01953 851946 or in person from Old Buckenham Village Stores or Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown