Lions set for charity swim
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.
The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The first will take place at Wymondham College on October 9 and will be staged for primary school children.
The main event will be hosted at Wymondham Leisure Centre from 6pm on October 16 and is open to primary school, secondary school, and adult swimmers.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Lions is looking for teams of six competitors to swim in relay for 50 minutes. Thirteen teams entered last year's charity swim.
For more information, to enter a team or make a donation, contact John Wilde on 01953 788268, David Webster on 07979 494284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together