Lions set for charity swim
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.
The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The first will take place at Wymondham College on October 9 and will be staged for primary school children.
The main event will be hosted at Wymondham Leisure Centre from 6pm on October 16 and is open to primary school, secondary school, and adult swimmers.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Lions is looking for teams of six competitors to swim in relay for 50 minutes. Thirteen teams entered last year's charity swim.
For more information, to enter a team or make a donation, contact John Wilde on 01953 788268, David Webster on 07979 494284 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
- 4 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 5 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 6 How are Norfolk donkeys helping to spark joy across the county?
- 7 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 8 Met Office to appeal over refusal of 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar tower
- 9 Take a trip down memory lane to Wymondham College in the 1960s
- 10 A11 closed after lorry crashes into central reservation