Lions set for charity swim
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.
The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The first will take place at Wymondham College on October 9 and will be staged for primary school children.
The main event will be hosted at Wymondham Leisure Centre from 6pm on October 16 and is open to primary school, secondary school, and adult swimmers.
Wymondham Lions is looking for teams of six competitors to swim in relay for 50 minutes. Thirteen teams entered last year's charity swim.
For more information, to enter a team or make a donation, contact John Wilde on 01953 788268, David Webster on 07979 494284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 3 Engineers on scene after parts of Wymondham suffer power cut
- 4 MP's intervention on plans for massive poultry farm
- 5 Mother's anger at delays to bathroom repairs
- 6 'We want an end to it' - Wymondham's plea over Abbey row
- 7 Overnight road closures on A11 as road resurfacing works continue
- 8 Hughes Electrical to close its Wymondham branch
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 New Co-op branch opening its doors in Wymondham