Lions set for charity swim
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The Wymondham Lions club is calling for teams to enter its fifth charity swim this autumn.
The group, which is this year raising funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, will be running two events in October.
The first will take place at Wymondham College on October 9 and will be staged for primary school children.
The main event will be hosted at Wymondham Leisure Centre from 6pm on October 16 and is open to primary school, secondary school, and adult swimmers.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Lions is looking for teams of six competitors to swim in relay for 50 minutes. Thirteen teams entered last year's charity swim.
For more information, to enter a team or make a donation, contact John Wilde on 01953 788268, David Webster on 07979 494284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 8 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 9 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?