Woman pulled to the ground during sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a woman was pulled to the ground and sexually assaulted when walking along a road.
The 40-year-old victim was approached from behind by a man as she was walking on Garboldisham Road in Kenninghall.
She was pulled to the ground.
The suspect then got on top of her but fled when the woman resisted.
The assault happened shortly before 11.30pm on Thursday, July 12.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as being around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded jacket.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
Police are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident.
Contact Det Con Matt Hendry at Thetford CID on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously, information provided, is not traced or recorded, on 0800 555 111 or via the online form at crimestoppers-uk.org