Woman pulled to the ground during sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a woman was pulled to the ground and sexually assaulted when walking along a road.
The 40-year-old victim was approached from behind by a man as she was walking on Garboldisham Road in Kenninghall.
She was pulled to the ground.
The suspect then got on top of her but fled when the woman resisted.
The assault happened shortly before 11.30pm on Thursday, July 12.
The suspect is described as being around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded jacket.
- 1 Lotus reopens Norfolk test-track driving experiences and factory tour
- 2 Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury and person cut from car after crash
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 8 Wymondham Ladies triumph in Norfolk County Cup final
- 9 Celebrities pictured loving Norfolk grower's roses at Chelsea Flower Show
- 10 Wymondham charity launches nutritional boxes for cancer patients
Police are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident.
Contact Det Con Matt Hendry at Thetford CID on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously, information provided, is not traced or recorded, on 0800 555 111 or via the online form at crimestoppers-uk.org