Woman pulled to the ground during sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a woman was pulled to the ground and sexually assaulted when walking along a road.
The 40-year-old victim was approached from behind by a man as she was walking on Garboldisham Road in Kenninghall.
She was pulled to the ground.
The suspect then got on top of her but fled when the woman resisted.
The assault happened shortly before 11.30pm on Thursday, July 12.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as being around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded jacket.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
Police are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident.
Contact Det Con Matt Hendry at Thetford CID on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously, information provided, is not traced or recorded, on 0800 555 111 or via the online form at crimestoppers-uk.org