Woman pulled to the ground during sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a woman was pulled to the ground and sexually assaulted when walking along a road.
The 40-year-old victim was approached from behind by a man as she was walking on Garboldisham Road in Kenninghall.
She was pulled to the ground.
The suspect then got on top of her but fled when the woman resisted.
The assault happened shortly before 11.30pm on Thursday, July 12.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as being around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded jacket.
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 4 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
Police are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident.
Contact Det Con Matt Hendry at Thetford CID on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously, information provided, is not traced or recorded, on 0800 555 111 or via the online form at crimestoppers-uk.org