Hunt for new Banham head
A primary school in south Norfolk is on the hunt for a new headteacher.Alison Cullum, the current headteacher at Banham Community Primary School, is leaving at the end of the school year to take the helm at St Mary's Church of England Junior School in Long Stratton.
A primary school in south Norfolk is on the hunt for a new headteacher.
Alison Cullum, the current headteacher at Banham Community Primary School, is leaving at the end of the school year to take the helm at St Mary's Church of England Junior School in Long Stratton.
The school's governors have placed an advert asking for an 'inspiring, enthusiastic and creative leader' to take her place.
Current deputy headteacher Matthew Williams will take over as acting headteacher from September with the new recruit stepping into the role in January 2011.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for applications is tomorrow and interviews will take place on July 12 and 13.
For further details or to apply, call 0344 800 8007 or email email@example.com quoting reference HTR10/438.
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse