Hethersett High pupils proud of new uniform
Hethersett High School pupils have a new uniform.
Residents of Hethersett and the surrounding villages will have noticed a change on the streets, as students returned to school with large numbers of them wearing the new school uniform.
The uniform was introduced as a result of a consultation exercise instigated by a request from a group of students to wear blazers and ties. All Year 7 students are in the new uniform and large numbers of the other year groups are wearing it too.
Headteacher Kerry Jordan said: 'The results of the consultation were overwhelmingly positive and this is supported by the large numbers of our existing students who are not only wearing the new uniform with pride but enjoy wearing it and feel comfortable too.'
Head girl Alice and head boy Clement have also opted to wear the new school uniform. Clement explained 'I enjoy feeling smart and I like the image it creates for the school.'
You may also want to watch:
Alice added: 'There is a good atmosphere around the school and I feel proud to wear this uniform.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 5 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga