Coronavirus: Business going extra mile to deliver hand sanitiser across Norfolk
- Credit: Sophie Skipper Photography Ltd
A business is going the extra mile to ensure people and businesses have access to hand sanitiser during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Office Water Supplies, based at Snetterton Business Park, is working to deliver products across Norfolk as the crisis continues and lockdown is extended for at least an additional three weeks.
The company is collaborating with Fakenham-based gin distillery, Black Shuck, which began producing and distributing sanitiser to key workers last month.
Over the past few weeks, Office Water Supplies has also been donating water coolers to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, as well as installing dozens of home machines with an increasing number of people working from home.
Paul Mitchell, who runs the company alongside his father, Stephen, and sister, Kerri, said: “This has all been focused on helping people and doing our bit.
“We could have easily sold this all online and made some money but that’s not what this is about.
“In these situations you’ve got to build relationships and remind people you’re there for them in the bad times as well as the good.”
You may also want to watch:
To contact Office Water Supplies, call 01953 451753.
For the latest COVID-19 news, visit the Norfolk Coronavirus Updates Facebook page.
Click here to find out more about the EDP’s Here to Help campaign.
You can also subscribe to our daily coronavirus newsletter, providing all the latest from where you live.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 4 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 5 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 6 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure