Estate agent makes thoughtful donation to 'amazing' NHS heroes
- Credit: Courtesy of Millbanks
An estate agent has shown its appreciation for NHS heroes by donating fruit hampers to staff at Norfolk's largest hospital.
Donations from Millbanks, in Attleborough, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) were made over the course of this week.
The thoughtful gesture coincided with International Nurses Day, which took place on Wednesday, May 12.
Millbanks was determined to show appreciation for the sacrifices made and hard work put in by nurses and other medical staff throughout the pandemic.
Tony Beales, owner of the Exchange Street agency, said: "We know first hand about the fantastic work our NHS staff have done and continue to do.
"Earlier this year, during the height of the pandemic, we worked with Easters of Norwich to deliver fruit and cheer up staff at the hospital.
"It seemed fitting to do it again to show our gratitude. It’s our small way of saying thank you to these amazing people.”
- 1 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 2 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 More details on 350-home proposal revealed
- 5 Man banned from driving after 'aggressive' action on A47 causes multiple crashes
- 6 Calls for the revamp of a town's 'neglected' skatepark
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 Ex-students fundraising in memory of popular former PE teacher
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'