One month since freedom day - but how free do you feel?
- Credit: Neil Didsbury
Today marks one month since so-called 'Freedom Day', when life was supposed to return largely to normal.
On July 19, most legal restrictions brought in to combat the spread of coronavirus were lifted.
Social distancing was almost completely dropped, groups of more than six people were able to meet and shuttered nightclubs could welcome revellers back to the dancefloor.
The legal rules regarding face coverings also changed, meaning they were no longer mandatory in indoor settings.
Many businesses and organisations have, however, insisted that they continue to be worn inside - especially in crowded and enclosed spaces.
So more than four weeks into this new chapter, we're asking readers: do you actually feel like life has returned to normal?
Let us know by answering our poll or leaving your thoughts in the comments below.
- 1 Resurfacing works planned for busy Wymondham road
- 2 Former paint brush factory could become large community church
- 3 Model tram back on track after 86 years
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Garden centre to be transformed into enchanted forest this Christmas
- 7 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 8 'Happy to be back': Chinese restaurant reopens after closing a year ago
- 9 Rare chance to rent a fine dining restaurant - at a 'bargain' price
- 10 Air ambulance called to crash at Old Buckenham