Fun in the sun at colourful Attleborough carnival
- Credit: Simon Parkin
It was party time in Attleborough as the summer carnival brought a splash of colour and families packed the town's streets.
Attleborough Carnival and Party on the Park took place on July 6 and 7 with lots of festival fun and activities along with attractions, including live music, the Foolhardy Circus and Attleborough Players, drawing in the crowds.
As ever the highlight was the parade that left Fairfields before flowing through the town centre to the party at the recreation ground behind Connaught Hall.
The parade included decorated floats, vans, trailers and walking groups, involving dozens of local youngsters, all done by local businesses, groups and clubs, and with a variety of themes from Ghostbusters to songs from Grease.
The main arena events involved having eyes to the skies as the spectacular Red Devils Parachute Display Team dropped in.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?