Fun in the sun at colourful Attleborough carnival
- Credit: Simon Parkin
It was party time in Attleborough as the summer carnival brought a splash of colour and families packed the town's streets.
Attleborough Carnival and Party on the Park took place on July 6 and 7 with lots of festival fun and activities along with attractions, including live music, the Foolhardy Circus and Attleborough Players, drawing in the crowds.
As ever the highlight was the parade that left Fairfields before flowing through the town centre to the party at the recreation ground behind Connaught Hall.
The parade included decorated floats, vans, trailers and walking groups, involving dozens of local youngsters, all done by local businesses, groups and clubs, and with a variety of themes from Ghostbusters to songs from Grease.
The main arena events involved having eyes to the skies as the spectacular Red Devils Parachute Display Team dropped in.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 2 Anorexic woman calls for BMI to be scrapped in assessing need for help
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 5 Deaf sheepdog returns to work - after learning sign language
- 6 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 7 Man to be sentenced over Wymondham arson
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published