Fun in the sun at colourful Attleborough carnival
- Credit: Simon Parkin
It was party time in Attleborough as the summer carnival brought a splash of colour and families packed the town's streets.
Attleborough Carnival and Party on the Park took place on July 6 and 7 with lots of festival fun and activities along with attractions, including live music, the Foolhardy Circus and Attleborough Players, drawing in the crowds.
As ever the highlight was the parade that left Fairfields before flowing through the town centre to the party at the recreation ground behind Connaught Hall.
The parade included decorated floats, vans, trailers and walking groups, involving dozens of local youngsters, all done by local businesses, groups and clubs, and with a variety of themes from Ghostbusters to songs from Grease.
The main arena events involved having eyes to the skies as the spectacular Red Devils Parachute Display Team dropped in.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 4 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 5 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 6 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 9 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 10 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing