Air ambulance called as driver loses control of car due to illness
- Credit: Google Maps
An air ambulance was called on Sunday when a driver was taken ill and lost control of their vehicle.
A police spokesperson said a car drifted across the B1172 Harts Farm Road, in Wymondham, mounted the kerb and crashed into a vehicle.
The incident happened just after 12.20pm on Sunday afternoon.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent two crews, one each from Wymondham and Hethersett, which rescued the driver from the vehicle using hydraulic rescue equipment.
They made the scene safe and stabilised the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also called.
However it is not believed the driver suffered serious injuries.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary