Fire crews called to derelict building fire in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to tackle a building fire in Attleborough on Saturday night.
Three crews, from Attleborough and Wymondham, were called at 9.27pm to a derelict building alight on Buckenham Road.
The last appliance left the scene at 11.30pm.
At 9.47pm at the same location, appliances from Hethersett and Earlham were sent to help with a road accident.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire Service said one of the crews dealing with the fire put a call in for help after a person had fallen off a moped.
You may also want to watch:
An Ambulance was called but was then stood down.
- 1 New Toolstation branch coming to market town?
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 £4.8m funding to tackle scourge of drugs in Norwich
- 6 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 9 'We won't throw away masks or anti-bac': Couple book post-vaccine holiday
- 10 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time