Fire crews called to derelict building fire in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to tackle a building fire in Attleborough on Saturday night.
Three crews, from Attleborough and Wymondham, were called at 9.27pm to a derelict building alight on Buckenham Road.
The last appliance left the scene at 11.30pm.
At 9.47pm at the same location, appliances from Hethersett and Earlham were sent to help with a road accident.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire Service said one of the crews dealing with the fire put a call in for help after a person had fallen off a moped.
You may also want to watch:
An Ambulance was called but was then stood down.
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 7 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 8 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 'Surgery will buckle' - warning new homes will push Hethersett to crisis