Fire crews called to derelict building fire in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to tackle a building fire in Attleborough on Saturday night.
Three crews, from Attleborough and Wymondham, were called at 9.27pm to a derelict building alight on Buckenham Road.
The last appliance left the scene at 11.30pm.
At 9.47pm at the same location, appliances from Hethersett and Earlham were sent to help with a road accident.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire Service said one of the crews dealing with the fire put a call in for help after a person had fallen off a moped.
You may also want to watch:
An Ambulance was called but was then stood down.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 6 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 7 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 8 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters