Fire crews called to derelict building fire in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to tackle a building fire in Attleborough on Saturday night.
Three crews, from Attleborough and Wymondham, were called at 9.27pm to a derelict building alight on Buckenham Road.
The last appliance left the scene at 11.30pm.
At 9.47pm at the same location, appliances from Hethersett and Earlham were sent to help with a road accident.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire Service said one of the crews dealing with the fire put a call in for help after a person had fallen off a moped.
You may also want to watch:
An Ambulance was called but was then stood down.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 8 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 9 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?