Environmental award for print firm
Breckland Print, based in Attleborough, has achieved success in the 2007 Green Apple Awards for Environmental Best Practice.The business is part of the Colchester Print Group which includes Norfolk Labels, also based in Attleborough, as well as Moreton Hall Press in Bury St Edmunds.
Breckland Print, based in Attleborough, has achieved success in the 2007 Green Apple Awards for Environmental Best Practice.
The business is part of the Colchester Print Group which includes Norfolk Labels, also based in Attleborough, as well as Moreton Hall Press in Bury St Edmunds.
The Green Apple Awards are organised annually by The Green Organisation, an independent, non-political, non-activist, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising, rewarding and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
Breckland Print competed against more than 500 entrants and achieved a prestigious silver award for its continual efforts in reducing water consumption and for the way the organisation has eliminated using chemicals in the plate-making process.
You may also want to watch:
Colchester Print Group group managing director Philip Colchester said: “Many years ago we took the decision to reduce our environmental impact, not to win awards, but to win and keep customers.
“However, we are always delighted when our consistent hard work on our environmental initiatives are recognised and rewarded,” said Mr Colchester.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Estate agent makes thoughtful donation to 'amazing' NHS heroes
- 7 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Norfolk college is national finalist in 'Oscars of teaching profession'