Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 Resurfacing works planned for busy Wymondham road
- 2 Project to help Norfolk town in event of power cuts
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Model tram back on track after 86 years
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 7 Rare chance to rent a fine dining restaurant - at a 'bargain' price
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Garden centre to be transformed into enchanted forest this Christmas
- 10 Two men suffer life-changing injuries in Old Buckenham crash