Motorist twice the drink drive limit crashes car into ditch
- Credit: Archant
A motorist twice the drink drive limit escaped without serious injuries after crashing into a ditch.
Officers were called to Long Street, Great Ellingham, after a Volkswagen left the road at about 11.30pm on Friday, May 31.
Fire crews from Attleborough and Hingham were called to the scene providing casualty care and making the scene safe.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene.
Breckland Police said on Twitter: "Being a Norfolk Special can be challenging, rewarding and varied. Last night [officer] 7937 was first on scene at a single car RTC.
You may also want to watch:
"Driver twice drink-drive limit and required assistance from all three emergency services.
"No serious injuries - this time."
- 1 ‘Lack of discipline’: Leader hits out after town’s huge Covid surge
- 2 Daily coronavirus cases in Norfolk soar again
- 3 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 4 Lotus Cars ‘larger than life’ designer dies aged 76
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 9 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 10 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?