Motorist twice the drink drive limit crashes car into ditch
- Credit: Archant
A motorist twice the drink drive limit escaped without serious injuries after crashing into a ditch.
Officers were called to Long Street, Great Ellingham, after a Volkswagen left the road at about 11.30pm on Friday, May 31.
Fire crews from Attleborough and Hingham were called to the scene providing casualty care and making the scene safe.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene.
Breckland Police said on Twitter: "Being a Norfolk Special can be challenging, rewarding and varied. Last night [officer] 7937 was first on scene at a single car RTC.
You may also want to watch:
"Driver twice drink-drive limit and required assistance from all three emergency services.
"No serious injuries - this time."
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12