Drink driver stopped after police spotted fog lights
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Officers caught a drink driver after they left their fog lights on.
Sgt Chris Harris was on patrol on the evening of Sunday, December 15, when he spotted a car with its front fog lights on in Queens Road, Attleborough.
The officer found that the man, 35, was over the limit, had no insurance or a driving license.
On Twitter Breckland Police said: "Sgt Harris from Thetford was out on mobile patrols last night.
"A stop of a driver in Attleborough for having front fog lights on resulted in an arrest for drink driving, no insurance and driving without a valid licence."
You may also want to watch:
The driver is set to appear before Norwich magistrates on Tuesday, December 17.
Drink driving is one of the Fatal Four, one of the four factors that last year led to the majority of crashes resulting in injury.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
This includes speeding, using a mobile phone, drink driving and no wearing a seatbelt.