Seminar hopes to create network of well-trained dog walkers
- Credit: Archant
A seminar for professional dog walkers on working with dog-reactive dogs is coming to South Norfolk.
Isabella McBride, from Attleborough, will be running the workshop on Saturday, October 20 at Centre Paws in Wymondham.
Ms McBride, 36, has been training dogs for eight years and is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
Places are £35 and the workshop starts at 10am.
She said: 'Unfortunately as an unregulated industry there is firstly a lack of professional dog walkers and carers that have the knowledge or experience to walk dog reactive dogs, and there is the lack of in depth knowledge available to professional dog walkers and carers on the subject.
You may also want to watch:
'I am also hoping to create a network of dog walkers that are knowledgeable and well trained in their field as they are such a vital part of modern day living.'
To book places call 07766822780.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Former factory site to become a new church
- 3 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 6 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 7 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 8 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide