Seminar hopes to create network of well-trained dog walkers
- Credit: Archant
A seminar for professional dog walkers on working with dog-reactive dogs is coming to South Norfolk.
Isabella McBride, from Attleborough, will be running the workshop on Saturday, October 20 at Centre Paws in Wymondham.
Ms McBride, 36, has been training dogs for eight years and is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
Places are £35 and the workshop starts at 10am.
She said: 'Unfortunately as an unregulated industry there is firstly a lack of professional dog walkers and carers that have the knowledge or experience to walk dog reactive dogs, and there is the lack of in depth knowledge available to professional dog walkers and carers on the subject.
You may also want to watch:
'I am also hoping to create a network of dog walkers that are knowledgeable and well trained in their field as they are such a vital part of modern day living.'
To book places call 07766822780.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 5 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 8 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 9 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 10 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year