Seminar hopes to create network of well-trained dog walkers
- Credit: Archant
A seminar for professional dog walkers on working with dog-reactive dogs is coming to South Norfolk.
Isabella McBride, from Attleborough, will be running the workshop on Saturday, October 20 at Centre Paws in Wymondham.
Ms McBride, 36, has been training dogs for eight years and is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
Places are £35 and the workshop starts at 10am.
She said: 'Unfortunately as an unregulated industry there is firstly a lack of professional dog walkers and carers that have the knowledge or experience to walk dog reactive dogs, and there is the lack of in depth knowledge available to professional dog walkers and carers on the subject.
You may also want to watch:
'I am also hoping to create a network of dog walkers that are knowledgeable and well trained in their field as they are such a vital part of modern day living.'
To book places call 07766822780.
- 1 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 2 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 3 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 4 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 5 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 8 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 9 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 10 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage