Dog show and fete helps to raise money for Hethersett youth club
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A popular family event has helped to raise money to help with running costs of a youth club.
There were a variety of different stalls selling toys, cakes and crafts at Jubilee Youth Club's fete and dog show in Hethersett.
A large number of people entered their pooches into the dog show, with categories including waggiest tail, and handsome hound.
- 1 Man assaults delivery driver and runs off with sack of parcels
- 2 Lotus reopens Norfolk test-track driving experiences and factory tour
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury and person cut from car after crash
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 8 Celebrities pictured loving Norfolk grower's roses at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Wymondham Ladies triumph in Norfolk County Cup final
The event was raising money for the youth club and will be used to keep it running for another year as well as towards any equipment which is needed.
Organiser Gillian Saunders said: 'We made approximately £700 which is about the same as last year and we are pleased with it as we felt it was quieter than previous years.
'We felt it was quieter than last year probably due to the heat, but everyone seem to have had a good time and there were a lot of different stalls this year.
'Thank you to everyone who came on the day or donated prizes and cakes.'