Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 New Co-op branch opening its doors in Wymondham
- 3 The fight is on to save a Norfolk village's Post Office
- 4 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 5 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into ditch
- 8 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 9 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe
- 10 Liz Truss sidesteps leadership question as she backs 'fantastic' PM
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk