Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk