Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk