Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Should I invest in Shareholder Protection?
- 9 Can we get assistance to pay for long-term care?
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk