Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 2 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 3 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 4 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 7 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 10 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk