Darts star Eric Bristow at Wymondham fund-raiser
- Credit: IAN BURT
Darts legend Eric Bristow will be providing an evening of exhibition darts to help raise money for a charity that helps cancer sufferers.
The Eric Bristow Charity Darts Evening will be taking place at Wymondham Rugby Club on Saturday to raise money for the Wymondham-based Star Throwers charity.
The event is also an opportunity for local darts players to pitch their own skills against the former five-time world darts champion in a game of 501.
There are a few tickets remaining.
Due to the high volume of ticket sales, the organisers have been able to bring in professional darts player Mark Hylton to support Bristow, who is known as the Crafty Cockney.
Mr Bristow will play 12/14 501 matches on the night and his lucky opponents will be drawn from the hat on the night, with each lucky player paying £50 towards Star Throwers on the night.
There will be a raffle held on the night to play Hylton for up to 20 501 darts matches.
- 1 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash
- 3 Man accused of £3.5m whiskey theft due back in court
- 4 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 5 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Pick your own beautiful bouquets in country park's new garden
- 7 New boss at historic Norfolk pub launches fresh menu and community events
- 8 'It's frustrating' - Vandals damage medieval church's stained glass windows
- 9 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 10 Former bank in town could become a Domino's takeaway
The evening has been organised by Russell Baker, Lord Baker of Little Moulton.
For tickets, contact the Wymondham Rugby Club on 01953 607332 or call Star Throwers on 01953 423304
For further information, visit www.starthrowers.org.uk