Crusaders Mini Rugby sessions to start in Little Melton this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A youth rugby club will start training for the 2014/15 season this weekend.
Boys and girls aged between six and 13 are welcome to attend the Crusaders Mini Rugby sessions starting on Sunday, September 14.
The first week is free to all new players and parents are also well-catered for with teas, coffees and bacon roles on Sunday mornings.
Crusaders Rugby is located in Hethersett Road in Little Melton. Training and matches are each Sunday, 10.30am to 11.30am. The coaching is delivered by fully CRB/DBS certified and RFU accredited coaches.
For more information, please contact Martin Alcock on 07952 524154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively visit www.facebook.com/tinytriers
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 Should I invest in Shareholder Protection?
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected