Man leaves woman with serious leg injuries after park attack
- Credit: Danielle Booden
A woman was hospitalised with serious leg injuries after a man attacked her in a town park.
The victim, aged in her 30s, was attacked at the recreation ground behind Connaught Hall on Station Road, Attleborough, between 4pm and 5pm on Saturday (March 13).
She sustained serious injuries to her leg which required hospital treatment.
A man in his 40s, from the Cambridgeshire area, was subsequently arrested in connection with the incident on Tuesday.
He remain in police custody and initial enquiries have established those involved are known to each other.
Police are now appealing for witnesses, as well as those who may have CCTV or dashcam footage from the area at the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information should contact DS Richard Moden at King’s Lynn CID on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/16569/21.
- 1 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 2 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Disruption begins as roundabout work completed
- 9 New cake shop closed after selling out in frantic 48 hours
- 10 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes