Power tools worth up to £3,000 stolen from sheds
- Credit: Archant
Power tools worth up to £3,000 were stolen as sheds were broken into overnight.
The burglary, at an address on West Harling Road in East Harling, took place between 5pm on Tuesday, October 20, and 7am on Wednesday, October 21.
Those responsible broke into sheds at the property and stole a range of tools worth between £2,000 and £3,000.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and are keen to hear from anyone with relevant dashcam or private CCTV footage.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact PC Charles Large at Thetford Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference 36/74291/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 2 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise