The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
- Credit: Norfolk police
Police in Norfolk are still on the hunt for four men on their most wanted list.
If you encounter any of these people you are advised not to approach them and to contact the police.
Here are Norfolk's most wanted men as of May 2022.
Carl Seabrook, 37, of no fixed address, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
Seabrook is described as white, approximately 5ft tall, and of medium build.
It is believed he has links to Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Lowestoft, and Hertfordshire.
- 1 Dotty the missing barn owl returns home after sightings across Norfolk
- 2 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 3 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 4 What does it take to turn a troubled school for autistic children around?
- 5 'Green bridge' over A11 could help newts to cross
- 6 Why are there roadworks on the A11?
- 7 Thousands more Norfolk people get £150 council tax energy rebate
- 8 Plane gets into difficulty while landing at Norfolk airfield
- 9 Hunt for Dotty the barn owl as 'devastated' owners fear she won't survive
- 10 'Luxury' cat grooming spa to open in Norfolk town
Harry Gibson, 29, of Albert Rolph Drive Lakenheath, is wanted in connection with offences in Norfolk including assault and criminal damage.
Gibson is described as white, about 5ft 8in tall and of slim build, with blue eyes and light brown hair.
He has tattoos on his neck and arms.
He is known to frequent the Feltwell, Lakenheath and London areas.
Ben Macann, in his 30s and of Halfpenny Lane in Beetley, is wanted in connection with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.
He has been wanted since July 2021.
Macann is described as white, 5ft 10in tall, of stocky build, and with short greying hair.
He is known to frequent the Dereham and Norwich areas.
Salah Hadi, also known as Salam Hadi Ali, is wanted in connection with attempted murder following an incident on April 18 2014, when a man was attacked in Riverside Road, suffering stab wounds to his face and neck.
Hadi, who was in his mid-30s in 2014, has links to Ipswich and the West Midlands.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.