Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Police in Norfolk are hunting for a flasher who exposed himself to three teenage girls at a supermarket.
The man was leaving the Morrisons store in Norwich Road, Wymondham, between 2pm and 2.30pm on Saturday, May 15, when it happened.
The three girls were stood outside the store when he exposed himself to them.
The man is described as white, of slim build, bald and aged in his mid-40s.
He was wearing a navy blue suit and white shirt at the time, and drove a black Mercedes.
Any witnesses or anyone with information about the incident should contact PC Jake Grossman at Wymondham Police Station on 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55 111.
- 1 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 2 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 More details on 350-home proposal revealed
- 5 Man banned from driving after 'aggressive' action on A47 causes multiple crashes
- 6 Calls for the revamp of a town's 'neglected' skatepark
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 Ex-students fundraising in memory of popular former PE teacher
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'